Frye Kira High Top
Vintage, comfortable and casual. These frye shoes are
Vintage, comfortable and casual. These frye shoes are made of very soft leather. The leather is first washed, then dyed and then washed again. This means that not any Frye shoe is the same. Note: shoe is narrow, so we recommend to take one size larger than you normally wear.
Sizes are as follows: 5 = 36 6 = 37 7 = 38 8 = 39 9 = 40 10 = 41 11 = 42
- Color Green
main material 100% leather sole material 100% rubber
- Closure Laces
- Lengte Medium
- Material exterior Leather
- Material inside Leather
- Item number 71160/GRN
- Item number Eb&Vloed 21412
- Order placed & payment succeeded before 13.00? This order will be shipped today!
- We ship allover the world! shipping costs are €5.95 in the Netherlands, €8,95 for Belgium & Germany, within the EU €10,95, inside Europe, no member of the EU €15,95, outside Europe €21,95
- You can pay safely with Creditcard, PayPal, Bank Transfer or iDeal
We have a trial period of 14 days from the time the order is in your possession.
Returns? Send the item in its original state back to us and receive your refund.
Exchange? Order the desired article in our webshop and select sending method 'ophalen in de winkel'. Once your "old" article has arrived in our store, we send your new order.
- Are you not sure about the size?
- Do you need advice on what combination you can make or how to wear the article?
- Do you want to know anything else about the article? Call our shop at phonenumber (+31)562-451782. Our employees are there for you! Prefer email? Send an e-mail or ask your question directly via facebook or twitter
Select your size
Dit product is helaas uitverkocht.
Now and then, a brand reaches our collection and we all fall in love from the first second. Like Frye, the American brand of shoes that was directly embraced by our female staff. Frye was founded in 1863 and is the oldest shoe company that actively produces in America. Frye has a special history in which authenticity, identity and heritage are central. When John A. Frye opened the doors of his own...More about Frye