Havaianas Hav. Baby Chic II
Select your size
|Important information about the size||.|
|Item number Eb&Vloed||49637|
payment and shipping
- Order placed & payment succeeded before 14.00? This order will be shipped today!
- We ship allover the world! shipping costs are €5.95 in the Netherlands, €8,95 for Belgium & Germany, within the EU €10,95, inside Europe, no member of the EU €15,95, outside Europe €21,95
- You can pay safely with Creditcard, PayPal, Bank Transfer or iDeal
We have a trial period of 14 days from the time the order is in your possession.
Returns? Send the item in its original state back to us and receive your refund.
Exchange? Order the desired article in our webshop and select sending method 'ophalen in de winkel'. Once your "old" article has arrived in our store, we send your new order.
- Are you not sure about the size?
- Do you need advice on what combination you can make or how to wear the article?
- Do you want to know anything else about the article? Call our shop at phonenumber (+31)562-451782. Our employees are there for you! Prefer email? Send an e-mail or ask your question directly via facebook or twitter
In a sunny Brazil in 1962 the first pair of Havaianas were born. Forty years later it proved the prelude to an unprecedented success of the slippers that colour beaches all over the world. The inspiration for the design of Havaianas were called Zori's: traditional Japanese, slipper-like shoes from rice straw and dust. The typical pattern in the rice beds of the current foot-Havaianas slippers is a...More about Havaianas