Packmack Pop Over
Select your size
Plum coloured 'Pop Over' raincoat from the Packmack collection. This pullover jacket comes with a hood with an elastic drawstring. It features a waterproof zipper closure and a pocket on the front side. The sleeves and body come with elastic brims and the body is adjustable. The raincoat features a reflective Packmack logo on the chest. The jacket is unisex.
Measure the fullest part of the chest for the right size:
XS = 89-96 cm.
S = 96-104 cm.
M = 104-112 cm.
L = 112-119 cm.
XL = 119-127 cm.
|Important information about the size||.|
|Item number Eb&Vloed||42808|
payment and shipping
- Order placed & payment succeeded before 14.00? This order will be shipped today!
- We ship allover the world! shipping costs are €5.95 in the Netherlands, €8,95 for Belgium & Germany, within the EU €10,95, inside Europe, no member of the EU €15,95, outside Europe €21,95
- You can pay safely with Creditcard, PayPal, Bank Transfer or iDeal
We have a trial period of 14 days from the time the order is in your possession.
Returns? Send the item in its original state back to us and receive your refund.
Exchange? Order the desired article in our webshop and select sending method 'ophalen in de winkel'. Once your "old" article has arrived in our store, we send your new order.
- Are you not sure about the size?
- Do you need advice on what combination you can make or how to wear the article?
- Do you want to know anything else about the article? Call our shop at phonenumber (+31)562-451782. Our employees are there for you! Prefer email? Send an e-mail or ask your question directly via facebook or twitter
Packmack was an idea conceived in Denmark and born on the streets of Amsterdam. The unpredictable weather in both lands was a source of inspiration. The raincoats are made for people who just get on with life and who are always on the move. Packmack is a mix of innovation and simple design. The coats are made of the best performing materials and come with the best fits. The wind- and waterproof coats...More about Packmack