See Concept/Izipizi SUN Nautic 'Let me see'
Select your size
This product is sold out
These Izipizi (formerly See Concept) sun glasses in tortoise brown colour are trendy and functional at the same time. They feature polarized lenses which makes them perfect for outdoor watersports. The glasses are very comfortable to wear because of the soft touch finish and flex hinges. The glasses are 100% UV protected. The included felt cover is perfect to store the glasses.
|Content||140 x 49 x 145 mm|
|Important information about the size||.|
|Item number||NAUTICPAC45 #C|
|Item number Eb&Vloed||44038|
payment and shipping
- Order placed & payment succeeded before 14.00? This order will be shipped today!
- We ship allover the world! shipping costs are €5.95 in the Netherlands, €8,95 for Belgium & Germany, within the EU €10,95, inside Europe, no member of the EU €15,95, outside Europe €21,95
- You can pay safely with Creditcard, PayPal, Bank Transfer or iDeal
We have a trial period of 14 days from the time the order is in your possession.
Returns? Send the item in its original state back to us and receive your refund.
Exchange? Order the desired article in our webshop and select sending method 'ophalen in de winkel'. Once your "old" article has arrived in our store, we send your new order.
- Are you not sure about the size?
- Do you need advice on what combination you can make or how to wear the article?
- Do you want to know anything else about the article? Call our shop at phonenumber (+31)562-451782. Our employees are there for you! Prefer email? Send an e-mail or ask your question directly via facebook or twitter
The French brand See Concept was created in August 2010, after winning the 'Innovation and Entrepreneurs Prize'. The prize enabled the business to launch its first product. After that See Concept grew fast and launched various designs and colours of their reading glasses. They also launched their Sun and Screen collection. In the beginning of 2017 See Concept changed its name in 'Izipizi', but they...More about See Concept/Izipizi