Save the Duck MATT5
Select your size
This 'MATT5' jacket comes from the Save the Duck collection for men. The jacket is reversible, with one grey side and one quilted green side. It features a hood, a zipper closure and front pockets. The padding of polyester comes with comparable characteristics as duck down and makes it warm and breathable.
|Important information about the size||.|
|Item number Eb&Vloed||44924|
payment and shipping
- Order placed & payment succeeded before 14.00? This order will be shipped today!
- We ship allover the world! shipping costs are €5.95 in the Netherlands, €8,95 for Belgium & Germany, within the EU €10,95, inside Europe, no member of the EU €15,95, outside Europe €21,95
- You can pay safely with Creditcard, PayPal, Bank Transfer or iDeal
We have a trial period of 14 days from the time the order is in your possession.
Returns? Send the item in its original state back to us and receive your refund.
Exchange? Order the desired article in our webshop and select sending method 'ophalen in de winkel'. Once your "old" article has arrived in our store, we send your new order.
- Are you not sure about the size?
- Do you need advice on what combination you can make or how to wear the article?
- Do you want to know anything else about the article? Call our shop at phonenumber (+31)562-451782. Our employees are there for you! Prefer email? Send an e-mail or ask your question directly via facebook or twitter
Save the Duck
The jackets of Save the Duck are duck friendly because of the use of a high quality synthetic filling instead of real duck down. The jackets are very elegant and lightweight, they are pliable to a little package. Despite the ease of this jacket, it has special thermal properties with the typical Save the Duck nylon and plumtech filling. In short: beautiful practical jackets, for the whole family, which...More about Save the Duck